We are looking for an experienced and proactive HR Specialist (C&B) to provide support across the full spectrum of core C&B delivery of one of our shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of C&B experience; exposure to at least 2 x annual compensation cycles and is familiar with Mercer IPE or other equivalent methodologies.
- Managing shared resources across all projects, including mobilization and demobilization of Support annual rewards cycle for all regions, including budget process for compensation, and key annual cycle activities such as performance bonus, promotion, and salary review.
- Participate in market salary surveys and manage relations with external survey vendors
- Support the annual review of local-plus related allowances (e.g. children’s education allowance, housing allowance, leave passage allowance, etc.)
- Support all aspect of alignment and coordination work, including the management of routine queries and alignment between HQ and local HR teams via collaborative partnership with our stakeholders
- Monitor market trends and support market compensation analysis, job evaluation related tasks such as position mapping, evaluation, and slotting.
- Participate and support the launch and roll out of rewards project initiatives such as job levelling, compensation diagnostics, grade structure review, etc.
- In charge of the day-to-day administration, communication and analysis of benefits programs such as (but not limited to) group medical, life insurance, travel insurance, ISOS, worker’s compensation and health screening etc.
- Assess the effectiveness of benefits initiatives by analyzing relevant data and feedbacks
- Participate in benefit benchmarking exercise and analyze market trends
- Manage partnerships with brokers and vendors ensuring delivery of high-quality programs in accordance with industry best practices and legal compliance
- Liaise with vendors on invoices and payments in accordance to contractual terms
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to work on compensation and benefits projects or programs
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in HR, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably with regional/global exposure.
- Good understanding and exposure to annual compensation cycle, compensation system, incentive plans, rewards governance, benefits topics and regulatory requirements
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, excellence in MS office applications, especially Excel
- Details oriented and meticulous with a high level of integrity to ensure accuracy in the development of rewards proposals and analytical work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), with maturity to manage confidential nature of Rewards work
- Experience in Mercer IPE Methodology would be an advantage
- Competitive salary remuneration package
- 5-day work week & attractive staff benefits
- Centralized work location
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.