We are looking for an experienced and proactive C&B specialist for one of our international commodities clients. He/she would support the Regional C&B Manager in all rewards policies and programs for the region. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, with strong project and time management skills.
- Supporting the Regional C&B Manager in all rewards policies and programs for the region, involves close collaboration with the markets within SSEA region (Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Indonesia) Country HR/Operations team, Global C&B COE Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to understand total rewards priorities for these markets and plan initiatives that are relevant, keeping with regional/global priorities.
- Support in analyses of HR data, identify trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues and enhancement of employee engagement.
- Support the delivery of the annual review, design and delivery of compensation structures, benefits and employee incentive program, job analysis processes within SSEA region.
- This role presents a broader opportunity to support the Singapore market given the strategic presence we operate in most parts of our businesses. The incumbent can expect a good level of involvement, and opportunity to drive C&B activities locally such as benchmarking analysis, salary structure review, enhancement of our benefits value proposition, and salary surveys participation.
- Work closely with finance on annual budgeting project, analyse variance and summarize budget recommendations for approval.
- Support the research and analyse salary and benefits movements, and leveraging HR metrics and data, including making recommendations for enhancements to support continuous improvement.
- Being the focal point of contact to provide advice and guidance to local HR and escalation of issues to the right channel.
- Build and develop education materials and communication strategies with relevant stakeholders to drive the overall compensation & benefits objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 7+ years of HR experience overall; including at least 5 years in compensation & benefits related role.
Knowledge of leading practices and trends in Total Rewards including compensation, benefits, and HR systems.
- C&B experience ideally gained across several APAC countries with an in-depth understanding of Singapore market would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate understanding and hands on experience operating in a complex business and matrix environment whilst dealing with country specific C&B issues and requirements.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with strong Excel skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.