We are looking for an experienced and energetic Commercial Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of working experience in bulk liquid chemical storage logistics and has a wide connection with petrochemical companies and its related distributors.
The candidate will support the commercial activities for all terminals’ projects of the organisation and in particular the terminal projects in Belgium and US.
• Support terminal departments in the commercial activities of all the terminals development
• Be part of the organisation’s commercial review team to support the commercial business scope by engaging the team and customers to secure anchor customers LOIs to construct the greenfield terminal
• Support the commercial development of all the terminal projects and to secure anchored tenants to enter a Joint Venture to build a greenfield terminal.
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, Marketing and/or business administration
- At least 6 years of business development experience in bulk liquid chemical storage logistics and well versed in contract negotiation.
- Business development Managers from shipping/logistics industries will be considered if he/she has been involved in the marketing and sales of petrochemical/ bulk chemical products
- Having a good network or knowledge of international chemical manufacturers, producers, distributors, and traders will be advantageous.
- Excellent business acumen demonstrated through a robust track record
- Excellent people management skills and has the ability to communicate effectively with others