We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Commercial Manager for one of our shipping clients. Reporting to the General Manager, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for business development and marketing of the company’s services. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of proven business developing experiences in the maritime industry and proven track record in generating new business leads, securing business and maintaining key accounts of the company.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies that maximize revenue and profitability
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Negotiate and manage contracts with clients, suppliers, and partners
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Analyze market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the offshore oil and gas industry
- Provide leadership and guidance to the commercial team onboard the vessels
- Conduct regular performance reviews and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Minimum 5 years of business development experiences in the maritime industry preferably offshore industry.
- Keep abreast of market trends and chartering rates and is well informed of the industry’s practices.
- Proven track record in developing new business leads and contacts as well as key account management.
- Able to strategize business deals and contract structures.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills required.
- Able to travel overseas on short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.