We are looking for an experienced Cloud Security Specialist for one of our global shipping clients. The Cloud Security Specialist will be responsible to help the business on how to evolve in a secure way in the move to Cloud, acting as enabler between various IT teams and Business teams to challenge the status quo.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in design and implementation of large-scale Cloud Security architecture solutions in a large and complex environment. He/she will also have in-depth knowledge about Cloud computing deployments and also in-depth knowledge in security technologies. Having certification in CISSP, CSSP, CISM will be an advantage.
- Act as a Cloud Security Specialist within the Cyber Security team, by advising on security technologies, requirements and processes in the context of Cloud implementation and integration projects.
- Work closely with the architects, infrastructure teams, developers, and business unit stakeholders to define internal Cloud Security related policies and documentation.
- Support the development of the Cloud Security Design framework for new technology solutions.
- Drive security initiatives to secure Cloud applications.
- Drive the business and technical engagement to adopt the Cloud Security Strategy: ensure all solutions and products are evaluated to meet architectural designs and are aligned and optimized to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and agile way
- Contribute in performing Cloud Security assessments against industry frameworks and recommend holistic improvements considering all aspects of the organization: participate in the evolution of strategies, foundations, frameworks, objectives and orientations of the Cloud Operation teams
- Determine Cloud Security requirements needed to provide services securely by evaluating business strategies and threat landscapes,
- Establish an ongoing Cloud Security monitoring and compliance according to best practices, but also provide advises on projects to help implementing recommendations of the governance team
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree in Cyber Security field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and implementation of large-scale Cloud Security architecture solutions in a large and complex environment.
- In Depth knowledge about Cloud computing deployments such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and CaaS.
- Extensive experience in AWS public cloud environment and preferably also with Microsoft Azure, Office365 and Google Cloud.
- In depth knowledge in all areas and security technologies within Cloud such as Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On, MFA, Secure communications and network protection, Data protection and privacy, Security Management, Audit, Cryptography, CASB, SIEM, WAF etc.
- Up-to-date with cyber and information security trends and threats facing financial services, e-business solutions, and high volumes online systems.
- Ideally certified CISSP, CSSP, CISM and bring a very good knowledge of standards, regulations and law governing the security of information within cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc.
- Familiar with ITIL and COBIT.
- Analytical, pragmatical, but also able to influence through a strong IT expertise and negotiate with various stakeholders in a customer-oriented approach, you bring for that leadership, team spirit, creativity, rigor and quality skills.
- Detail orientated with strong skills in planning, managing projects, timeline and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!