Our client is a fast-growing Commercial Operating company which is part of a group of shipping and trading companies. They are looking for an energetic and dynamic Chartering Manager to join their chartering team here in Singapore. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of dry vessel chartering operations of bulk carriers in owners or charterers/ operation desk.
- Conduct day-to-day chartering related activities & negotiate Charter Party terms and requirements (Vessels and Cargo)
- Source for optimal shipping solution for the cargo, monitor market freight rates movement, provide regular evaluation, and market analysis
- Forecast and analyze market conditions to optimize trading opportunities
- Expand and develop contacts with principals from both Owners and Charterers
- Secure spot and forward cargoes/COAs/tonnages to cover position
- Key contributor for the P&L of the organization
- Minimum Diploma in a related discipline from a reputed school/university.
- Minimum 3 years in chartering of dry Bulk vessels either in Owners or Charterers/or operation desk and in-depth understanding of the shipping industry
- Good network of dry bulk cargo owners and ship owners in the Atlantic/Pacific regions.
- Good interpersonal skills, results oriented and takes initiative.
- Good working environment and team culture
- Good career opportunities
- Competitive and attractive remuneration
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!