We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented Chartering Manager for one of our global shipowner’s clients. Reporting to the Senior Chartering Manager, the Chartering Manager will be responsible for managing the company’s chartering operations for the transportation of breakbulk cargo. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of chartering experience in a similar capacity within the breakbulk or dry bulk segment.
- Identify potential chartering opportunities and negotiate contracts with charterers for the transportation of breakbulk cargo.
- Manage the company’s fleet of vessels to ensure that they are deployed efficiently and effectively to meet customer needs.
- Liaise with brokers, port agents, and other service providers to ensure that cargo is loaded and discharged safely and efficiently.
- Monitor market conditions and trends to ensure that the company is pricing its services competitively and adjusting its operations as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of chartering experience in a similar capacity within the breakbulk or dry bulk segment and having very good understanding of the international shipping industry.
- A strong communicator who is result-oriented and having strong financial and analytical acumen
- Self-driven and motivated collaborator
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!