One of our shipping clients is looking for a proactive and energetic Chartering Executive to join them. Their ideal candidate is someone who has a flair in numbers, can present themselves well and enjoy working-on-the-go and has a sense of urgency to get things done.
Reporting to the Head of Chartering, he/she will:
- Provide general support with regards to negotiations and charter parties (e.g. prepare voyage estimates, assist in drafting and administrating charter-party terms);
- Compile routine reports of vessels’ commercial operational performance to facilitate efficient chartering activities;
- Maintain up-to-date vessel datasheets and tonnage list
- Assist in maintaining and improving business relations with customers, communicating with panel brokers daily to collect and update info on tonnages and market news
- Daily update of market fixtures report and update timely in commercial group
- Liaise with operations team on and update daily on operations matters
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Maritime courses
- An excellent communicator and negotiator, independent but also a good team player.
- Candidates with 1-2 years business development experience in the maritime industry and fresh maritime graduates with a can-do working attitude and strong interpersonal skills are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding