We are looking for a Central Business Controller for our global shipping clients. The incumbent will be responsible to consolidate and analyze the management data to support Top Management decisions for better control of cost structure and profitability. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar function from a Multinational Corporation.
- Consolidating the management reports of all line business controllers on a monthly basis for Actual/ Flash/ Forecast.
- In charge of the overall budgeting process, planning and coordinating of the different deadlines across the organization, follow up on the process and consolidating the final output. This candidate will also be heavily involved in the updating of the budget on a quarterly basis.
- Performing gap analysis between management, flash and forecast and alerting the management in case of deviation as well as making proposals to allow for correction.
- Acting a liaison between head office in Marseilles and the Singapore office. Making sure all rules and regulations enforced by Group Corporate Control are applied and adhered to.
- Preparing monthly reporting deck for management meeting.
- Liaising with transversal functions in the departments to understand the gaps between actual and estimated cost and to adjust the standard costs if necessary.
- Preparation of any ad hoc reports as required.
- Bachelors’ Degree from a recognised university
- Around 3 years’ of working experience in a similar function, preferably with experience in a Multinational Corporation environment
- Driven, independent self-starter who is also a team player and an eye for details.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel – Advance Formulas, Power Pivot and Pivot Table)
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight time frames
- Good organisational and analytical skills with a mature methodical approach to tasks
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!