We are looking for a proactive Business Control Officer for our global shipping clients. The incumbent will be responsible to issue and analyze the management and accounting data of designated entities (lines) in order to support critical and timely business operations decisions. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar function and has good proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analytical skills.
- Produce monthly results report (management / Flash / Forecast) using standard costs.
- Produce profitability analysis as required.
- Be part of the day to day decision making process in the entity.
- Prepare the yearly budget and quarterly revisions
- Gap analysis between management, flash and forecast and alert the management in case of deviation. Make proposals to allow for correction.
- Ensure compliance of all policies and regulations enforced by Group Corporate Control
- Monthly meeting with his management to present and discuss results.
- Gap analysis between actual and estimated cost to adjust the standard cost if necessary
- Degree from relevant discipline with min 1-2 years’ experience in similar function
- Strong data analytical skills
- Expert in Excel and data analyzing application
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!