We are looking for a Business Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible for commercial projects, relationship management and providing support for the company’s sales practices on Hubspot. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, takes initiative, challenge existing ideas and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Relationship Management (30%) & Data Administration (20%)
- Build strong and trusting relationships with Bunker Traders, with the ability to influence and train them on how to use the CRM system.
- Review and analyze CRM and research data using Alteryx and PowerBi to track and report on revenue, pipeline, and performance.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer data in CRM (Hubspot); add new entries into the CRM system (companies, contacts, deals), manage existing entries, keep the data tidy and free of duplicates.
- Identify and raise areas of concern to senior managers with regards to sales management and ownership of client conflict resolution between traders.
- Market research on leads and existing customers; ad-hoc analysis across all sectors
- Assisting Project Management (30%)
- Participate in multiple projects and planned strategies to drive business and revenue growth.
- Analytics and Reporting (20%)
- Perform ad-hoc analytical work when required to meet various business and project’s needs.
- Routine reporting of the profitability of various business units and understanding the drivers behind it.
- Minimum Maritime/Shipping related degree or analytical degree in Maths, Science, Economics, Finance, Engineering, etc
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage a diverse range of CRM users and build effective communication with traders.
- Strong mediating and conflict resolution skills to resolve disagreement where it may arise between traders.
- Strong adaptability skills to relate to different stakeholders and situations to achieve a desired outcome.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!