We are currently looking for a proactive and analytical Assistant Operations Controller for one of our international clients which is a major asset owner and a global processor of agricultural goods. The Assistant Operations Controller will be responsible to produce and monitor the Positions, FX Exposures and Weekly P&Ls for the G&O business in S.E.A.. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years of experience in Product Control/Business Analysis/Management Accounting/Audit and working knowledge of Financial Markets, in particular Commodity and Foreign Exchange Markets.
- Prepare, monitor and understand the Trading Positions, Weekly P&Ls and FX Exposures for the SEA G&O businesses.
- Provide Commentary and analysis on Desk/Platform performance.
- Ensure an accurate monthly closing in accordance with internal deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Produce Ad-hoc Reports and analysis as required by the Platform, Region or Central Reporting.
- Liaise and communicate with other Departments including Trading, Execution and Accounting.
- Propose/Champion/Participate/Collaborate with colleagues in other Departments in business process improvement initiatives or global projects to align/streamline processes in line with LDC’s Trade to Cash Principles.
- 2 years of experience in Product Control/Business Analysis/Management Accounting/Audit.
- Working knowledge of Financial Markets, in particular Commodity and Foreign Exchange Markets.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and to take initiatives
- Ability to work in a high-pressure atmosphere.
- Flexibility on working time during periodic closings.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and PowerBI is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank for your understanding.