Our client is looking for an experienced and highly analytical Assistant Manager to provide a holistic view of the Company’s Financial position with insights on vessels’ key operational details. The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills, influencing team members and internal customers, persuasive in convincing stakeholders of changes. He/she is creative in providing quick fixes and longer-term solutions to streamline management reporting processes.
- Analyse vessel financial performance for stipulated periodic intervals, including monitoring actual versus budget by working closely with various departments (e.g., Commercial, Technical, Human Resource, Information Technology, etc.)
- Maintains regular updates for rolling forecast.
- Responsible to manage annual budgeting exercise, identifying business key drivers, and competitor analysis.
- Assist in identifying and suggesting improvements in the finance and control processes to enhance efficiency workflow and reporting process.
- Create and manage a company-balanced scorecard.
- Prepare ad hoc and other business sensitivity analysis as and when required.
- Work closely with GL to enhance report accuracy and speed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy and/or Finance
- 6 years of relevant working experience with minimum 5 years of experience in preparation of management reports
- Ability to develop and present detailed analytical reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skill, Oracle system is a plus
- Good leadership, team player, meticulous and independent
- Proactive and committed to meeting timelines.
- Good interpersonal skills and works effectively under pressure.
- 5-Day Work Week; 2-Day WFH arrangements
- Nice work culture and office environment
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.