We are looking for a proactive and experienced Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, HR & Admin for a young and growing organization that is one of the market leaders in their area of specialization. Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate would be responsible to handle the full spectrum of HR & Admin responsibilities for the organization. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of HR generalist and payroll experiences.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the HR & Admin department
- Responsible to review, design and execute all HR policies of the company and drive & execute HR initiatives
- Oversee and manage the recruitment cycle, boarding/ off-boarding of staff
- Handles all employment contract matters of full time and contract employees including external consultants
- In charge of WP, S pass and employment pass application and renewal.
- Assist management to monitor the KPI of department heads and performance appraisal.
- Liaise with Government agencies on HR related survey, reports, relevant funding, applications and claims.
- Partner with Department Managers for employees’ learning and development.
- Manage and advise Management on employees’ relation matters including disciplinary issues, grievances, absenteeism, and other employee disputes.
- Perform Monthly Payroll
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by GM.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Diploma/ Degree in HR/ Business Administration
- At least 3 years of HR generalist experience and handling of payroll matters
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act and proven track record in handling industrial relations and dispute resolution
- Familiar with local talent acquisition and development (TD) and working with external consultants for overseas talent development, employee engagement and HR Management System.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of Whyze HR System will be an advantage
5-day Work week
Office location: West
Remuneration: Base+ AWS + Performance Bonus (Subject to company’s performance as well as individual’s performance)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!