We are looking to for an energetic and proactive Assistant Manager, Administration for one of our shipping clients. Reporting to the HR and Admin Manager, the candidate will be responsible to provide effective and reliable administrative support of the office in Singapore. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of working experiences working in similar role.
- Lead and handle all general office affairs which include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure professional, clean, and welcoming office facilities for external and internal meetings.
- Manage staff onboarding matters such as accommodation and air ticket matters.
- Manage housing and hotel accommodation including sourcing for best quotations for company’s employees & visitors
- Assist with the documentation required for visa application for all visitors and staff travelling
- Organize office meetings, trainings, social events and staff engagement activities.
- Handle the review of contracts which include but not limited to office leases, equipment and other office service providers.
- Attend to all courier and dispatch requirements for both incoming as well as outgoing posts
- Assist to handle ad-hoc office projects such as office renovation/ relocation when required.
- Implement cost control and monitoring and prepare annual administrative budgeting of the office.
- Assist with staff expense claims for Directors/ Managers with EA support as required
- Prepare documentation for new company registration as required & assist submission of insurance claims for staff when required
- Maintain office supplies (Stationery/ Business Cards) and ensure pantry is well stocked & tidy
- Liaise with building management on facilities issues as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Relevant work experience in basic administration work
- Good spoken and written English
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines
- Basic IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint) an advantage
- 5-day work week. Location: Central
- AWS, Medical and Dental benefits as well as Performance Bonus will be provided
- Nice and cozy corporate culture
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for understanding.