Our client is one of the leading manufacturers for industrial generators. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Areas Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer to support the sales team in regional activities. He/ she will mainly be responsible for developing sales strategies and generate new business via channel establishment to meet sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Generates new sales and grow share of wallet for products in area of responsibility, with strong focus on business development through distribution partners or independently
- Establishes, cultivates and maintains key relationships with end customers, influencers and contractors. This can be done in conjunction with distribution partners and direct engagement
- Uncovers and builds opportunity pipelines with end customers and advance through the sales stages progressively till deal closure
- Establishes budgetary forecasts and sales volume targets for the market
- Works with Distribution Management team to formalize and execute Annual Operating Plans (AOP) with distributors
- Advises key stakeholders on competitive sales and market data, current development and trends of customers and distribution channels
- Provides front line marketing and technical support to distribution partners and dealers as necessary
- Analyzes sales and market data to provide relevant information to senior management for decision making
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the power generation business; or
- Solid proven direct and channel sales track record
- Able to present and negotiate with senior executives and decision makers both internally and externally
- Results driven, strong will to compete and win in a business environment
5-day work week: 8.30am to 5.15pm
Company bus is provided to & fro pick up point near Boon Lay MRT Station to office.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!