We are looking for an experienced Application Team Lead (Front-End) for one of our global shipping clients. He/she will be leading a team to deliver front-end user interfaces for both internal audiences and external customers. This person should have good communication skills and enjoys working in teams.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in front-end software (Angular) development experience and at least 3 years’ experience in leading a small team. He/she will enjoy solving problems and has a thirst for knowledge and providing good guidance and mentorship to his/her team members.
- Build/maintain new and existing Angular applications.
- Lead architectural design and other technical conversations for front-end projects.
- Mentor and train other developers, engineers and assign task for other developers
- Test, debug, and performance profile application layer code.
- Engage in code reviews for themselves & peers to provide constructive feedback.
- Build pipelines and CI/CD systems.
- Implementation & update of development processes and policies, as well as tooling.
- Research and recommend appropriate industry standards, libraries, and frameworks.
- Provide communications to the team and stakeholders regarding decisions, progress, impediments, and other project information.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end software development.
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Angular (v8+ experience preferred)
- Visual Studio, VS Code, Chrome & Firefox Developer Tools, Git
- Knowledge and practical use of Agile, Kanban, Scrum or other software development method.
- A Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas of study
- Have a thirst for knowledge that keeps you abreast of the latest technology and you will spread your knowledge through the team, encouraging the best engineering practices.
- You will need to be a strong multi-tasker and understand the importance of business requirements and working in a fast-paced business environment.
- UK MNC and good corporate culture
- 5-day work week (Centralised location)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!