Our client is an established and leading global shipowner MNC based in Singapore and they are now looking for a proactive & experienced Application System Analyst to join their IT Department. The candidate will be required to architect and monitor the Application which is internally developed, understand all interactions between components on a given level of abstraction as well as to define limitations and requirements for source code.
He/She will work with the Business Transformation Team and vendors to understand the requirements and Solution and to provide the necessary support. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in C# .Net and MS SQL.
- Understanding the requirements from the Product Owner/Business Architect;
- Develop/modify, maintain the application;
- Responsible for developing technical specification and L1 / L2 production support;
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user’s lack of experience, transport the code to UAT/Production Environment;
- Application support;
- Closely work with other System Analysts/Architects for the Integration of the Application to other applications.
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Computer Science
- At least 3 years of strong experience in C#.NET and MS SQL technologies, full stack development;
- Has experience in database management, with hands-on experience with SQL query;
- Experience with agile SCRUM methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Experienced in CI/CD process with Azure DevOps
- Shipping line experience will be an added advantage.
- UK MNC and good corporate culture
- 5-day work week (Centralised location) and WFH arrangements after probation
- Budget: Basic Salary with AWS and attractive performance bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.