We are looking for an analytical and energetic Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible to support the management reporting, commercial analysis, and participation of projects within the company’s business. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience in commercial analyst work, takes initiative, challenge existing ideas and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Diligently manage the data and inputs of the company’s trading system.
- Preparing daily reports and commentaries.
- Visualising information through Business Intelligence Software and detailed analysis of new commercial projects.
- Keeping reports & databases up to date.
- Continuously strive to improve reporting processes.
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time (Ad hoc research into potential new customer segments, Ad hoc preparation of presentations etc)
- Minimum Maritime/Shipping related degree or analytical degree in Maths, Science, Economics, Finance, Engineering, etc
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and PowerBI
- Attention to detail & commercially savvy
- Keen interest in shipping and the fuel markets
- Team player, able to communicate effectively across different geographies and cultures.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!