We are looking for an energetic and proactive Administrative Executive for one of our shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years of working experiences working in similar role.
Administrative duties include but not limited to to:
- Maintain professional, clean, and welcoming office facilities for external and internal meetings.
- Handle all courier and dispatch requirements for both incoming as well as outgoing posts. Ensure mails are timely distributed to the right personnel in the office.
- Assist with office travel and hotel accommodation arrangements at comparative prices through the use of the company’s list of approved travel agents for local employees and overseas employees/ guests
- Welcome and receive local and overseas visitors into the office
- Assist with staff expense claims for Directors/ Managers with EA support as required
- Ensure pantry area and office supplies are well stocked & liaise with building management on facilities issues when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Relevant work experience in an administration work function
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and dependable
- Basic IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint) an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!