We are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager for one of our global shipowner clients. This role is will work closely with the corporate team and other internal stakeholders to provide valuable insights into the financial performance of the group. The role will be responsible for financial reporting for the Group. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or individuals who possess a Degree in Accountancy with more than 6-8 years of commercial and audit experience.
- Responsible for certain month end closing processes (e.g. accruals, fair valuation of FVTPL financial instruments)
- Preparing quarterly consolidation for shipping arm
- Preparing quarterly financial statements for the Group
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet schedules prepared by accounts executives for shipping group and ship management group
- Reviewing Group TB on a quarterly basis (P2, P5, P8, P11)
- Preparing final management accounts for dissolution of entities
- Controls implementation over certain key processes
- Responsible for GST reporting for Singapore entities
- Assist Group Finance Manager with accounting technical function (e.g. preparation of accounting position papers, iGAAP research) and adhoc projects (e.g. acquisition /disposal of subsidiary)
- Manage and mentor accounts executives alongside with the Group Finance Manager
Qualifications / Experiences
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent and Chartered Accountant qualification
- 6-8 years of commercial and audit experience. Shipping experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards applicable to maritime industry
- Strong preference for prior experience in IMOS, Oracle
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!