We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Accounting & Finance Associate for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in accounting and would have an eye for details and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Checking correctness of accounting transactions with proper supporting evidence, reconciling transactions, investigating, and resolving discrepancies if any with line departments before updating to ledger
- Maintaining proper and complete financial records, balance sheets schedules for assigned vessels
- Data entries for invoices, including intercompany invoices
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparing monthly payment to suppliers
- Timely preparation of Monthly Vessel Expenses reports for assigned vessels
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the superiors
- Minimum Degree in accountancy or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of accounting experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Accounting experience from Maritime/ shipping or ship management industry is preferred
- Meticulous, responsible, accurate and possess initiative
- Systematic and well organised
- Able to work under tight reporting deadlines
- Team player and pleasant personality
- 5-day work week (9.00am to 5.30am)
- Centralised work location
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.