We are looking for an Accountant (1 year contract) for one of our global shipping clients. The incumbent will be expected to assist the consolidation team with existing responsibilities and to have at least 2-3 years’ Audit experience in Financial Reporting.
- Perform consolidation for some entities
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory information timely and accurately
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditors
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and other adhoc reports and presentation materials
- Involvement in the testing phase for new consolidation system
- 1 year contract with the possibility of conversion to permanent
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in:
- Commercial accounting (shipping industry preferred) with involvement in GL reporting or financial reporting or
- Audit experience
- Preferred with basic consolidated knowledge. Consolidation experience will be a great advantage.
- Hands on experience in year-end audit process, and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Committed, responsible, organized, meticulous and good number sense
- Team player, with good interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!