We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Sales Professional for our client who is in the marine service lines business that deals with new builds & projects, vessel repairs & maintenance, condition monitoring, subsea services e.t.c.) The ideal candidate would have at least two years of commercial experience in B2B and preferably with a technical background. Having a good understanding or working knowledge of the marine and offshore oil & gas sectors will be an advantage.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Account manager will conduct research and identify potential clients, contact prospective customers, arrange meetings and present the Company’s services in a knowledgeable and effective manner. At the same time, he/she will develop good working relationships with existing and future clients. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to have understand the customers’ requirements thoroughly and be able to provide a tailored technical solution that catered both to the short-term and long-term requirements of the customers.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Driving new business sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Understand the customers’ needs and establish Company’s services as the best solution
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends through industry events and industry literature
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management and report on their progress accordingly
- Focus on building long-lasting partnerships with customers by tailoring bespoke services in accordance with their needs
- Minimum Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experience in Oil and Gas or the Marine Industry will be preferred
- Proven track record of full sales-cycle
- Good analytical thinking and strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively