Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will be responsible to support the HR Manager in the full spectrum of HR duties with include but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, compensation and benefits, administration of HR policies and employee engagements. A big part of the candidate’s responsibilities will revolve around supporting the learning and development activities of the company (E.g. Training needs analysis, training administration, conducting induction trainings for new joiners) and working closely with the departmental heads to provide HR guidance/ solutions to their manpower planning, training, performance management and employee relations issues.
- Handle recruitment and selection of non-management level staff and work pass applications where applicable.
- Process monthly payroll for office-based and field/project staff
- Process insurance enrolment and deletion for new joiners and leavers
- Handle day-to-day HR related enquiries from line management and employees and providing them effective resolution to their queries/issues in the following areas:
- Employee leave, welfare and benefit programs
- Expatriate benefits and miscellaneous claims
- Long Service awards
- Advise line managers on employment terms and conditions, including but not limited to employment legislation and human resources policies and practices. Assist in the review and analysis of company policies and practices to ensure they continue to support the organization’s needs.
- Prepare training needs analysis, prepare Master Training plan as well as administrating and maintaining of the Training Management System (TMS).
- Administer training matrix and ensure all new joiners received mandatory trainings for their respective roles and handle all training logistics and administration of all pre-&-post training related activities such as training pass applications to government grants applications etc.
- Manage the internship program and the On-the-Job training process. Conduct new staff orientation and induction as and when required by the Company.
- Maintain up-to-date HR records such as personnel records, job descriptions, training records and provide statistical reporting on aspects such as employee turnover, employment numbers, staff movements, etc.
- Handle government surveys and labour statistics and assist with the employee recreation program
- Assist/undertake specific projects and assignments as directed by the HR Manager
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in handling a range of HR operational activities in a dynamic environment
- IHRP certification preferred
- Well versed with Singapore Employment Act and practices
- Having prior experience in training administration and working in a shipping MNC will be an advantage
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Self-driven, resourceful individual who is able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- 5-day work week & centralised work location
- Nice office and excellent staff benefits
- Nice manager and colleagues
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.